- We will do a full lifestyle audit. So I can create a programme which will get you the results you want, I need to understand your lifestyle, struggles, goals and motivation.
- Workouts will be designed for you around your goals, experience and equipment (or lack of)
- Nutritional guidance
- You will have access to my app, where you can easily see and complete your workouts, habit tracker and nutrition if you wish to track
- In app messaging so you can reach out whenever you need support or have a question
- Lots of accountabilty with in-app compliance analysis, weekly check in forms, regular prompts to input your stats (I recommend photos and weight but it is totally up to you what you include)
- We can arrange a call/zoom if you ever feel you need it
- You also get access to my FB group which is a lovely community of likeminded women for even more support
- I only work with a certain number of women at a time because I give alot to my clients and want to be able to maintain that level.
- If you’re willing to do the work, you WILL get great results!
Personal Training (In Person)
If you would like to work with me on a 1-1 basis, we first have a call/meet up to have a chat about where you’re at and what you’re looking to achieve. I will put together a personalised programme linked to your goals and you can choose how many sessions you do per week. I also offer a lot of support outside of these sessions if you need it. This includes nutritional advice and free access to my private FB group, which offers tons of support, accountability, extra challenges, and a great community of women.
Based in Westgate-on-Sea. Small group sessions (6-10) which vary all of the time- my ladies like not knowing what’s coming! Could be HIIT, LBT, mini bands, circuits etc. 30 mins. Please get in touch for times and 1st one free. After that you can book through the CLASSFIT app.
This is a private group which I have created in order to give women extra support and accountability. We set goals for the week, bigger goals for the month, there are regular challenges. It is also a really supportive community of ladies.
What my Clients say…
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you! I know the other ladies feel the same- without question I always feel better after I’ve trained with you, even when I really don’t want to train. This is the first time I feel like it’s up to me to give it my best- with other trainers I felt like their ego influences my commitment. You inspire me and I love how you care about us and want us to achieve what we individually want to get out of our weekly sessions. Thankyou!
I was a little nervous at first as I’m not someone who likes exercise, but I find Hazell’s classes challenging but achievable. I feel stronger and happier for doing them. Highly recommend.
Since joining the Girls with Goals group, I have managed to up my daily steps and have stuck to my weekly and monthly goals. Hazell offers so much advice and support, as well as all the other ladies in the group. The reason I joined was because I needed help sticking to my goals and this group has been fantastic in helping me with that. There is always.a little challenge going on which really helps keep me motivated and work a little harder.
Can’t recommend Hazel’s fitness coaching enough. She is training women to be stronger, healthier and accountable. Since working out with Hazell my mindset about exercise has completely changed. I actually look forward to working out!!
Hazell is fantastic – she just gets it! Her 121coaching is great and come highly recommended. It has been a game changer for me. Haven’t looked back since.
I would highly recommend it to any lady who wants that little push of encouragement. I found GoGirl health and fitness a year ago and joined a small PT group. I’ve learnt to eat healthy as well as work out with a friendly and supportive group of like-minded ladies. I feel better in myself after loosing weight, and I continue to work out as it’s good for my mental health, and I’ve noticed my energy levels have been so much better!!
I started working with Hazell a couple of months ago and I am delighted with my progress. I am not a person who enjoys gyms or large exercise groups as I find them intimidating, Hazell’s sessions are perfect for me , I have gained so much confidence and I leave each session buzzing. Hazel always works around my work shifts so I don’t miss a session. I would highly recommend Hazell
I did a 12 week small group PT programme with Hazell and it was the best thing I have ever did. I lost (and have kept off) just over a stone without cutting out the thing I love (wine and takeaways) She has taught me it’s not all about your weight on the scales but how your clothes fit!